Bingo Drive is based on standard Bingo rules:
- Play on up to 6 Cards at a time
- Each Card holds 25 Squares (24 numbered Squares and one middle Free Square)
- The Squares are organized in 5 columns, labeled B, I, N, G, O, each containing 5 random numbers from the relevant column group (1-15, 16-30, 31-45, 46-60, and 61-75, respectively)
|To play a Round: From the Lobby screen, select one of the Rooms and then purchase the amount of Cards you would like to play on|
[SMALL] ROOM SELECTOR IMG (Niagara Falls selected), CARD PURCHASE VIEW (1 Card)
- Throughout a Round, Numbers will be announced. They will appear in the HUD, positioned at the top of the screen
- Your job is to check if the announced Numbers are present on one or more of your Cards and mark (or "Daub") them if they are, by clicking or tapping on their Squares
|You can review all of the Numbers that have been called
during the Round, at any time, using the Ball Board,
which is positioned on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you have a winning pattern daubed on a Card, click or tap its BINGO! button to call it! Each Card has its own BINGO! button, so make sure to use the right one
|Here are some of the classic winning
Some Rooms require Special Patterns
instead of the classic ones, so pay
attention to the Pattern indicator
that's displayed for each Room!
- If you're playing on more than one Card, you may continue to try and get more BINGOs until the Round ends
- When the Round ends, you will be transferred to the Round Summary (aka "Street Ride"), where you'll drive through and collect all of your rewards
That's it! You're good to go. Simple enough, right? — If you'd like to know more, check out the other topics, where we offer a deeper dive into the wonderful world of Bingo Drive!